Vom Chimonis Haus
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Vom Chimonis Haus, a Top World Class German Shepherd breeder! Our German Shepherd dogs are carefully trained and responsibly bred to preserve the high quality Champion Seiger blood lines, making them a perfect choice for any home.READ MORE
Our German Shepherds
As trusted local dog breeding center,
we focus on providing the best, most healthy pets to our customers.
Vom Chimonis Haus Is having VA 1 BSZS 22 (German Shepherd Dog - Male) Usher aus der Brunnenstraße litter
Breed Report (German Shepherd Dog)
Large, powerful and full-bodied, type and expressive, very well pigmented, strong, well-formed head, high withers, straight back, correct position and length of the croup, very good position and length of the shoulder blade with a long, attached upper arm, very good Angulations in the hindquarters, correct fore and under chest, straight front, straight step sequence in front and behind, very good gaits with powerful replenishment and free advance from a firm back. Safe being. TSB pronounced. V. Particularly expressive male with a very well-formed head, a lot of black, very good top and bottom line, harmonious conformation.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have any questions or need some more info, feel free to get in touch with us.
As a trusted and responsible breeder, we focus on providing the best, healthiest dogs to our customers...here's what our customers have to say!
What a dog!! We were very thorough in our search for a Vom Chimonis Haus and had a hard time finding breeders whose standards were up to par. Linda was referred to us by another GSD breeder i n Colorado and boy did she know her stuff. When we went to visit our soon to be pup Linda showed us the facility, all the paperwork and everything else you can possibly imagine.
I just wanted to let you know that Bo is doing great. He is a very energetic, intelligent, and loving dog; he loves people and he loves playing with other dogs. He has brought so much joy into our lives, and we could not have asked for a better dog. Everyone he meets falls in love with him immediately. He is growing very fast and he is learning very quickly.
Chance has been a challenge to raise as he is very willful, but I learned to take the journey with him …He is so-o-o intelligent, I barely have to show him a new command before he’s got it. We are a team and enjoy long hikes and most of all playing chase the ball. He is a wonderful watch dog and is always near me or my husband. I have attached some pictures of Chance at 13 mos. He takes after his father~Hoss~he’s a handsome devil~:). Thought you might want to follow the development of one of your pups.”
Vom chimonis Haus provides quality and healthy dogs.
German Shepherd Puppy for Sale, German Shepherd Dog Breeder, Vom Chimonis Haus German shepherd Dog
If you're looking for a German Shepherd breeder in New Jersey, it's important to choose one that has a reputation for producing healthy, well-tempered, and genetically sound puppies. Here are some tips to help you find a reputable breeder in New Jersey:
- Do your research: Research different German Shepherd breeders online and read reviews from other dog owners who have purchased puppies from them.
- Visit the breeder: Try to visit the breeder in person and see the puppies and their parents. Observe the conditions in which the dogs are living, and ask questions about their breeding practices and health history.
- Ask for references: A reputable breeder should be willing to provide references from satisfied customers, as well as a veterinarian who has treated their dogs.
- Check for certifications: Look for breeders who are members of breed-specific organizations, such as the German Shepherd Dog Club of America, and who have received certifications from organizations such as the American Kennel Club.
- Health clearances: A reputable breeder will have their dogs tested for genetic health conditions that are common in the breed, such as hip dysplasia, and will provide proof of the results.
Remember that when choosing a German Shepherd breeder in New Jersey, it's important to do your research and choose one with a good reputation for producing healthy, well-tempered, and genetically sound puppies. Visiting the breeder in person and meeting the puppies and their parents is also a good idea. Before making a purchase, make sure to ask for references and check for certifications.